The passion drink
Passoã, a unique liqueur in a legendary black bottle. Its sensual red colour reveals tangy fruit flavours. The recipe for this alcoholic drink is based on a single ingredient: passion fruit (“maracuja” in Portuguese).
Its vivid red colour creates an explosive effect. Its organoleptic properties make Passoã a surprise for the senses. Perfect mixed with fruit juice and an ideal basic ingredient in cocktails such as Spritz, Caïpi and Vodka Shot.
– Colour: vivid red colour, intense and warm. A distinctive, exotic appearance.
– Nose: subtle yet powerful. A complex and original blend of aromatic notes, with a dominant touch of passion fruit, delightfully combined with hints of red fruit and citrus.
– Palate: a good balance between sweet, acidic and bitter flavours, particularly refreshing with a fruity, strong and distinctive taste and intense and lingering aromas.
– Alcohol content: 17%
– Passoã Spritz: pour 1/4 Passoã + 2/4 spumante + 1/4 sparkling water into a glass.
– Passoã Caïpi: fill a glass with crushed ice and pour 2/3 Passoã + 1/3 lime cut into pieces into a glass with cane sugar.
– Passoã Vodka Shot: pour 1/2 Passoã + 1/2 vodka into a shot glass.
Passoã is sold in Italy by Fratelli Branca Distillerie through the Ho.Re.Ca channel and large scale retail outlets.
Sold mainly in 1 litre bottles.
Per accedere al sito devi essere maggiorenne.
Entrando nel sito dichiari di accettare la nostra politica sulla privacy,
termini e condizioni e politica sui cookie.