According to art. 13 of EU privacy Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as: “GDPR”), we are informing you that the data controller of the personal data you provided with is Fratelli Branca Distillerie S.p.A. (referred to as hereinafter “Branca”), F.C. /VAT code: 00720670157, with registered office in Milan, Via Broletto 35. The contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO) appointed by Branca are the following: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The personal data managed by Branca are those provided by you through the form published on the Internet website http://www.brancadistillerie.com (“Website”) or during the events you took part to, and which were organized by Branca also by means of advertising companies appointed as processors. If you access the website through Facebook or other social platforms, these platforms will submit to Branca data related to your public profile. These data may also be used for the purposes specified in the present information.
Your data will be use:
- to follow-up your requests sent through the website page called “CONTACTS”;
- to contact you for recruitment purposes if you submit your C.V. through the website page called “LAVORARE IN BRANCA”.
Your consent for processing your data for these purposes is not required, being the processing necessary for the performance of the contract whose you are part or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken upon your request or the exemption of the consent is provided for by national legal provisions.
Furthermore, subject to your consent, Branca will use your data:
- for market researches and marketing purposes, for instance to send you offers, press releases, invitations to events and other promo-advertising information on products, services, prize marketing events, events and activities of Branca both through traditional ways of contact and by means of automated processing (such as: e-mail, SMS, ecc.);
- for profiling for marketing purposes, for instance to send you advertising messages and other focused commercial information in line with your preferences, your tastes and your consumers habits. Data, collected in this way, can be enriched and cross-referenced with data coming from other sources (for instance: browsing data on Internet) in order to create a unique profile for user, based on which it is possible to send you personalized advertising through traditional and automatic means of contact and on every device;
- for sending them to Facebook in order to identify, through mathematics models, new contacts potentially interested on receiving advertising communications related to goods and activities of Branca;
- for statistics purposes;
Granting consent for the above-mentioned purposes is optional.
If you have already granted your consent during the participation to events organized by Branca, it is not necessary that you grant consent anymore.
Branca will manage your data also with the assistance of computer tools and it will store such data for the time strictly necessary to reply to your requests and to render the services that you have required, for 3 years for what it concerns data included in your C.V., for 24 months for market researches activities, marketing and statistics purposes, and for 12 months for profiling for marketing purposes, save further periods of retaining in accordance with the law.
Branca can communicate your data to appointed subjects and processors whose names and contact details are available upon your simple request.
Under EU Regulation n° 679/2016 (“GDPR”), you are entitled to request Branca the access to, the rectification, the erasure or the restriction of processing of your personal data, as well as to data portability (the right to receive data, which are provided by you in a digital format legible by an automated device, or to require that they be transmitted to a different data controller). Also, you have the right to withdraw your consent and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (for Italy: Garante Privacy; cfr. http://www.garanteprivacy.it).
Furthermore, you have the right to object, at any time, processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes and profiling related to direct marketing.
In order to exercise the rights above, you can submit your requests to the data controller, writing an email to the following address: email@example.com.
If you do not want receive the newsletter anymore, send an email to the address mentioned above with the following object: “no-news”.